2019 MNSNA Annual Call for Proposals
The Minnesota School Nutrition Association (MSNA) is accepting proposals for educational sessions at the 2019 annual conference, August 4-7, 2019 at the River’s Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud MN.
MSNA is seeking proposals that address one of the School Nutrition Association’s four Key Areas:
- Communications and Marketing.
- For detailed information see MSNA 2019 CFP Preferred Topics.
- Topics must be current and may be relevant to school nutrition regulations or general operations.
- Sessions are set theater style and typically accommodate 150-200 attendees per session.
- Maximum of 3 speakers/panelists per session.
- To ensure that attendees’ educational needs are met, an educational session committee will review each proposal to determine if the content aligns with member educational needs.
- Education sessions are for one-hour time slots on a specific topic and will take place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the conference. Sessions will run concurrently. Speakers are highly encouraged to repeat the educational session if enough time slots are available.
MSNA adopts the national School Nutrition Association policy on marketing of industry products or services:
Education Sessions are NOT to be used as a sales or promotional platform for any speaker’s company, products, or services. MSNA reserves the right to halt speakers from this practice if the situation arises during their presentation.
Submission of Proposals:
- Proposals must be submitted online by 11:59 pm CT on December 15, 2018, to be considered.
- Link to submit proposal
- The individual submitting the proposal is considered the *primary contact.
*The primary contact must provide contact information for ALL speakers, including name, address, phone number and email address. The primary contact will be notified of the committee’s decision by January 15, 2019
- Speakers agree to be available on any day which MSNA assigns the session.
- Speakers are expected to make their own travel arrangements unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing.
- Speakers do not have to be members of MSNA.
- Please note that special consideration will be given to topics that align with MSNA’s 2019 Strategic Focus. It is strongly encouraged that proposal submitters review the preferred topic list and consider the topics listed prior to starting the application.
- All presenters invited to speak must comply with MSNA’s speaker agreement.
MSNA Logo Items
You can order a conference t-shirt or an array of MSNA logo merchandise! Click on the link for the online catalog and how to order your merchandise!
2018 62nd Annual Conference Workshop Presentations
Mayo Civic Center, July 29-August 1, 2018
More Upcoming Events
Other Upcoming Events
MSNA Legislative Conference
March 25, 2019
St. Paul Capitol
MSNA SNIP Conference
May 1-3, 2019
Madden’s Resort, Brainerd MN
2019 Annual Conference
August 4-7, 2019
Food Show August 6, 2019
River’s Edge Convention Center
St. Cloud MN
Please click on this Survey Monkey Link to update your email address you prefer to receive MSNA information!